As we know, Legend Guardians is the latest GameFi in blockchain integrated into Multiverse, therefore, this game will have the same token as HeroFi. So, what these tokens can do in Legend Guardians and how to earn them.
This article will show you the significance of $ROFI, $HEROEGG, and Essence and how to earn them so that you can have the best experience in Legend Guardians
$ROFI — The governance token that is used for Multiverse.
$ROFI is emitted regularly at the rate of 10 $ROFI per block and allocated to all heroes according to their star ratings and activities
1 day, the system generates a fixed amount of 288.000 $ROFI.
Daily Quest activity is allocated 40% of the $ROFI total supply and PvP activity is allocated 60%.
Star Rating Pools Reward (with regard to activity)
- 1* Pool4%
- 2* Pool6%
- 3* Pool12%
- 4* Pool18%
- 5* Pool25%
- 6* Pool35%
- Total $ROFI divided by Daily Quest activity is: 288.000 * 40%
- Total $ROFI divided by PvP activity is: 288.000 * 60%
In only PVP mode, the reward pool of all 6-star PVP Hero in only 1 day = 288.000 * 60% * 35% = 60.480 $ROFI (60% is PVP allocation of total supply, 35% is the Reward of Star Rating 6* Pools)
Each Hero can only receive the maximum daily amount of $ROFI is 0,5% from Star Rating Pool Reward.
In only Daily Quest Star Rating 6 Pool in only 1 day = 288.000 * 40% * 35% = 40.320 $ROFI
One Hero 6 will receive maximum amount of $ROFI in only 1 day: 40.320 * 0.5% = 201.6 $ROFI
There is no predetermined total token supply for $ROFI, but the circulating supply is strictly managed by token burns. Every time user uses $ROFI in the game (not in the NFT marketplace) such as leveling up items, leveling up characters, etc., the token is divided as follows:
- 60% burned
- 18% sent to the development team
- 02% sent to advisors
- 10% used for development and marketing
- 10% used for adding liquidity
20% of total $ROFI tokens earned by users will be unlocked and available to use immediately. The other 80% will remain locked and require the application of liquidity to $ROFI/BUSD to unlock.
More games that use $ROFI as their native tokens will be developed later, increasing use cases of $ROFI.
$HEROEGG — The best way to “hatch” a Genesis Hero
100,000 $HEROEGG will “hatch” a special character NFT called Genesis Hero that has a gender (either male or female) and a star rating (from three to six).
Hatching percentage for Genesis Heroes
- 3-star: 65%
- 4-star: 25%
- 5-star: 8%
- 6-star: 2%
Genesis Hero produced from $HEROEGG token will not have the offspring production time prolonged as time goes on like other characters.
ESSENCE — The Essential Key to Multiverse
What is Essence?
Essence is made by combining Essence Points, which can be bought easily on HeroFi’s Marketplace. Essence can be bought, sold, exchanged on Marketplace at a valuable price.
Similar to $ROFI or $HEROEGG, owning the Essences early will give you many advantages as soon as the HeroFi Multiverse is launched.
Please remember, different types of Essence need different amounts of Essence Points to create
- ⭐️⭐️ Essence needs 1 Essence Point
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Essence needs 2 Essence Points, and so on
Essence is the only way for you to transfer between HeroFi and Legend Guardians. If you have a 1-star Hero, you can travel to Legend Guardians for FREE.
But if you have better quality Hero (2-star above), here is how you buy Essence for yourself
Step 1: Access https://app.herofi.io/#/marketplace. Choose LG Essence. In here, you can purchase Essence suitable for your stars Hero
- ⭐️⭐️ Essence for 2-star Hero
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Essence for 3-star Hero, and so on
Step 2: Approve your BUSD
Step 3: Choose your desired Essence, then click Purchase
Step 4: Wait for a few seconds for Essence to be transferred to your wallet. Note: you need a small amount of BNB as a gas fee