Essence is the only way that can assist you in opening the portal to another world, another game in the ROFI Multiverse.
What is ROFI Multiverse?
ROFI Multiverse doesn’t just broaden your imagination and creativity, but it opens up to diversity in different Game Worlds, which makes ROFI Multiverse unique.
The ultimate purpose of ROFI Multiverse is to create a playground where users are free to explore different lands, experience not just one game concept but various at once and at the same time increase the opportunity of gaining $ROFI.
HeroFi and Legend Guardians are the first two games in the ROFI Multiverse in which players require an Essence to open a space portal in order to progress from Herofi to Legend Guardians.
What is Essence?
For centuries, Essence – The ticket to space travel has been held by Genesis Heroes without anyone knowing.
Essence transports the user’s existing HeroFi heroes to Legend Guardians.
In other words, Essence is a NFT item that users can freely trade, buy, sell, and exchange at ROFI Multiverse’s Marketplace.
How Does Essence Work in the ROFI Multiverse?
As you may know, Hero in HeroFi is rated from 1-star to 6-star, and as a result, each space travel ticket is produced for each different Hero class.
- A 2-star Essence is required if the user has a 2-star Hero and wishes to transfer this Hero to Legend Guardians.
- A 3-star Essence is required if the user has a 3-star Hero and wishes to transfer it to Legend Guardians.
- Similarly, the higher the Hero’s star rating that must be transferred to Legend Guardians, the greater the user’s requirement for the corresponding Essence’s star rating.
The only exception for the Free to Play community is that 1-star Heroes do not require Essence to travel to space.
However, Essence is assembled from separate pieces known as Essence Points, and the number of pieces required to create a complete Essence varies depending on the ticket class.
What exactly is an Essence Point?
Hero upgrades are one of the most important features of HeroFi, and as a result, the quality of Hero in each user’s lineup improves over time.
Because self-matching Essence allows players to freely decide on tactics and battle formations first, Essence Point was created to make it easier for each user to choose which Hero to use Essence on their team when switching to Legend Guardians.
The mechanism for combining Essence is as follows:
- Essence 2-star needs 1 Essence Point
- Essence 3-star needs 2 Essence Points
- Similarly, the number of Essence Point required to reassemble a complete Essence grows in proportion to the Hero’s star level. A 6-star Essence needs 5 Essence Points.
There are three ways to acquire Essence Points:
- Participate in the Essence Public Sale: This event took place on November 10th.
- Participate in the Airdrop
- Participate in the Essence League event.
How to claim Essence from Essence Points?
After receiving Essence Points from the events, users must combine them to form a complete Essence.
How to use Essence to transfer Hero from HeroFi to Legend Guardians?
After obtaining Essence, the player will begin to move the Hero from HeroFi to Legend Guardians, keeping in mind that no matter how much star quality the Hero has, it requires the corresponding amount of Essence of star quality.